Okay everyone! This is a very cool contest. Get your entries in and let's pave the way for a change of heart. Let's get excited and phooie on the media. Let's share our good news and positive attitude with our Local Clients and stir the pot to Recovery.
Read here about this Pfabulous opportunity!
Good News is Good for Business,
"The Contest" !!!
Here we are, at the launch of the Good News is Good for Business, "The Contest", we know you are ready to change the world and start or enhance the road to Real Estate Recovery by way of a Good News Tsunami, one post at the time.....?
We certainly are, we have come from an idea to a suggestion to now a potentially game changing effort, all in less than 3 weeks.... how cool.
With all of us participating and contributing with 5 posts (or more), over a one month period, and all of us reposting our posts in 2 additional places, we can create a "Real Estate Recovery Good News Tsunami" with over 3,600,000 impressions boosting the confidence and momentum in our communities, our valued clients and readers.....
If you need any suggestions for your Real Estate Recovery posts, have a look at this list of topics, but feel free to come up with your own ideas and topics.
We are so Excited to invite and encourage you all to participate in this contest and share great news about your community, real estate, your practice, office, you name it, with the rest of the world. Let’s review the simple rules.....
- Starting Date: July 25, 2011 Ending date August 22, 2011, 9.00 PST (midnight east coast).
- Submit the link for each of your Good News article to the comments section of this Good News Launch Post. (don’t forget this, as we will have no other way to track your posts.)
- Your entries need to be "Public" postings and you can Enter as often or as little as you like (obviously, more entries will create more buzz in your area).
- Each person who enters at least one and up to 4 “qualified” Good News articles will receive 1,000 bonus points just for entering.
- Each person to enter 5 or more Qualified Good News articles, will receive 2,500 point total.
- Each Post can consist of text, pictures, video, slides, audio, quiz etc.or any combination there off (mind your permissions and copyrights) but must include your original content, summarizing how the posted information is considered good news to you readers, your community, real estate and or economic recovery.
- Each post needs to include the words Real Estate Recovery followed by your community and state/prov. (if appropriate in part of the title) and as part of your key words (this will assist SEO)
- Each post will be judged on:
- Creativity, of the concept, the ideas and overall presentation.
- Positivity, the overall degree of sincere and realistic optimism.
- Quality, overall quality of the writing, design, presentation and evidence of the good news.
- Relativity, how the post relates and benefits (local) real estate and or community recovery
Our Panel of Good News Advocates......includes :
Bill & Liz Spear Team, Cindy Westfall, Joni Staples, Peter & Linda Pfann, Susan Emo
As the Judges and promoters of the Good News Real Estate Recovery Tsunami....
- The Judges will select 5 winners, they will each be awarded 2,500 additional bonus points (in addition to the points already received for entering the contest as well as the point for your regular posts and comments).........
- In addition, the 5 winning posts will be featured individually on Facebook.com/ActiveRain and of these 5 articles, whichever one post receives the highest number of (likes) will earn an additional 2,500 points.
Let's look at an example; if you submitted 6 posts (for 2,500 points, plus your regular posting points) + your post was selected as one of the top 5 (for an additional 2,500 points, at which time you will have at at least 6,000 points.....) + if your post also receives the most likes you would collect an additional 2,500 points......totaling potentially over 8,500.
And if that is not good news enough, and really the whole "point" of the contest..........You and all of us will have generated so much positive buzz in our respective communities that you and your entire community will also see positive results in all parts of our communities and your business .....
For additional exposure..... Be sure to re-post all your good news articles in all your on and off line materials, sites, blogs, tweets, and social media sites..... the more we share all this good news.the better, also if and when you find rain friends posting an awesome story, re-blog it, hit that +1 and Like button..... We can and will change people’s stinking thinking and make our communities proud places we call home....
Join in and have "Our Rain"
Create a "Real Estate Recovery Tsunami" !!!
Please let us know how we can be of Service to you.
Kind Regards, and Live a Pfanntastic Life
Peter & Linda Pfann,
MBA, ABR, SRES, E-Pro, CSA, Associate Broker & Realtors
"Pfanntastic Homes, Old Fashion Service, Since 1986."
Real Estate Consultants & Associate Broker at;
Cornerstone Properties Ltd.
# 106 - 1001 Cloverdale Ave.
Victoria BC, V8X 4C9
Direct: 1(250) 213 - 9490
Direct Fax: 1(250) 412 - 6530
Victoria Real Estate Market Snapshot : www.victoriasnapshot.com
Subscribe to our Blog : Pfanntastic Victoria Real Estate Blog
Oh, By The Way ...Talk To Peter or Linda, if you know anyone who would appreciate our Pfanntastic Services.
Scan me with your smartphone to bookmark
our mobile website at http://victoriahomes.realbird.com
Check out my website at: www.debs-realestate.com.